Alzheimer’s Disease Presentation by Yale School of Medicine
Date(s) - November 13, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A Don’t Miss FREE Event!! Vanessa Clayton, Community Diversity Engagement Research Associate, Yale School of Medicine will provide you with an excellent opportunity to learn ﬁrsthand about Alzheimer’s Disease, Clinical Trials and programs. This free event is open to all!
Join us to learn about Alzheimer’s Disease for you or a family member.
Topics to be covered include:
• Brief Overview of Alzheimer’s Disease
• Latest advances in treatment
• Clinical Trials to advance research to find a cure
• Programs that provide resources and support for those with the disease
• Handouts, giveaways, sign-ups and Q & A
Click Here to see the flyer, AlzPresentation_flyer