Consumer’s Guide to Evaluating Senior Living Options: Key Hidden Factors to Consider
Date(s) - August 4, 2021
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Brazi's Italian Restaurant
Join us to uncover the hidden factors to consider when evaluating senior living options for you or a family member. The event will include dinner and an informational session with guest speaker Joan Roche, Ph.D., RN, GCNS-BC.
Seating is limited for this dinner and informational session. These are sure to be popular events, so RSVP for yourself & your guests today!
Topics to be covered include:
- The differences between independent living, assisted living and memory care communities
- Major factors to consider when evaluating communities and services
- Assisted living and memory care – dispelling the myths and misconceptions
- How to determine the most appropriate care and support option
- How “memory care” assisted living differs from traditional assisted living
- The various stages of Alzheimer’s and the major benefits of specialized environments for those with cognitive impairment
- The cost of assisted living versus living at home
- Little-known ways to make senior living more affordable, including benefits veterans and veterans’ survivors may be eligible for through the VA ranging from $1,244 to $2,295 per month and utilizing life insurance to supplement retirement income
Registrations are closed for this event.